The Bones Club – Smokey Bones

www.smokeybones.com

Join the Bones Club and get a free appetizer and 100 free points as a welcome gift. Pick up the membership card at your local Smokey Bones.

You will earn 1 point for every dollar you spend.

Every 200 points earns you $20 credit to spend on another visit.

Get double and triple points on certain purchases.

**This is one of our favorite restaurants so I am excited about this new rewards program!!!

If you like to make BBQ at home, check out this cookbook which is HIGHLY rated on Amazon:

Big Bob Gibson’s BBQ Book: Recipes and Secrets from a Legendary Barbecue Joint

Comments

1. Amy – Just checked my email, received the SwagBucks newsletter about an hours ago with the following: Thanks for receiving the Swagbucks.com Newsletter. For a limited time enter this SwagCode for an instant Swag Buck
    $wagBucks

2. Donna Fortin says:

Great service with Brian

3. Mike brazeau says:

I always get a good meal at SMOKEY BONES.

4. Henry A. Graffeo Sr. says:

I’ve could not activate my card, the number is 15247 005 81703 can you possible tell me why? It keeps giving me an error massage.

5. Amy,
    Could you please tell me how I can check the number of Bones Club
    points that I have earned. I don’t see anything on the web site that will let me do that.
    Thanks,
    KC

6. patsy brown says:

I have been trying to activate my smokey bones card 15247000392948 via internet and phone with ;no success. What else can i do it keeps asking for a 16 digit and my number is 14 digits.
    Patsy

7. Diane Judge says:

This the best rib place I have been too! I give Smokey Bones 5 star rating!

8. Another outstanding lunch at the Mentor location.

9. joann jones says:

would like to activate my bones card tell me what to do. thanks

10. kenneth g gregory says:

my name is ken.when i went to dinner sat.7-7-12.when time to pay.the waiter and manager lisa meek,conferimed that my smokey bones card,had gotten switched when i ate there sunday the first 2012.the number ending 4296.could you please transfer money and points to a nother card and send it to me ? i would appreciate it.thank you.sincerely kenneth g gregory

11. kenny gregory says:

my wife and i ate at smokey bones in york,pawe had steak and BBQ chicken.it was awsome.thank you for wonderfull service.thanks

12. what is the corporate number?thank you.

13. Joined Bones Club, but still haven’t been able to reap the ‘rewards’. They gave us a card and kept adding our points until we had enough to use, but then when we tried to redeem them our waiter told us we had never activated our account online. :( This is after we had our bill. I easily could have activated it via my phone. Now we find it impossible to figure out how to add points if we don’t have our card with us. So, basically, we go all the time and either forget our card and thus can’t redeem points. Once in a while we see a $10 off coupon in the paper, so that is great!!! Wish the rewards program actually worked though!!!