I am going to let my wonderful readers do some work for me LOL If you know of a Halloween event that is going on in Orlando, please leave a comment. They can be free or paid events, haunted houses, fall festivals, etc
Here are a couple to get you started:
A Petrified Forest in Altamonte Springs: haunted scare-trail features live actors.
- Fridays and Saturdays
- 7:30 p.m. – 11 p.m.
- $15 for haunted path and $7 laser tag; packages are available
- 1360 E. Altamonte Drive , Altamonte Springs , FL , 32701
Zoo Boo Bash at Central Florida Zoo and Botanical Gardens includes trick-or-treating, costume contests, face painting, glitter tattoos, a haunted hayride, painting pumpkins and other spooky activities.
- October 21st : 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- October 27th : 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- October 28th : 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- $12.95 for adults, $8.95 for children ages 3-12, seniors age 60 and over are $10.95 and free for children 3 and under
- 3755 N.W. U.S. Highway 17-92 , Sanford , FL , 32771