I wish I had driven over to the cheap Publix because I was shocked at how high priced the Toaster Strudels were at my reg store (pretty sure the cheap Publix is only $1.99).
- (4) Toaster Strudels $2.79 each, used (2) $2/2 store coupons from Best Meals Happen at Home email and (2) 50¢/2 manuf coupons from 1/6 SS
- (1) CapriSun $1.97, will get $1 back from Ibotta
- (2) Jennie-O Turkey slices BOGO $2.99, used (2) $1 off Jennie-O Turkey Bacon 12 oz printable
- (6) Beechnut Fruities pouches 99¢ each, used (6) $1/1 Beechnut printable coupons
- (2) Pedigree Denti-Stix BOGO $3.59, used (2) $1/1 store pet printables and (1) $1/2 manuf from insert
- (1) John Frieda Radiant Red shampoo $4.89, used Free coupon from online promo
Used $5/30 from Winn Dixie Enjoy the City booklet (GO HERE for a good deal on the books)
Paid $4.65+.68 tax = $5.33 and will get $1 back from Ibotta making it only $4.33 after tax
Also got a Redbox movie for free with the code they texted me today !!!