Yesterday I posted about how to get a Free $2 Target eGift Card from Shopkick and I wanted to explain a little more about this app.
Here is a recap on how to get the Free $2 Target eGift Card:
- First Sign up to ShopKick
- Then download the FREE Target App on your Android device or iPhone
- Once downloaded, click on the Feature button towards the bottom (see picture below)
- Scroll down to see the $2 FREE Target gift card offer, valid through 2/9/2013
- Just click on the “Get it Now” blue link…
- A new link will open and you will need to say that you have a Shopkick account (you signed up in step 1).
- You will then be asked to submit the phone number that is linked to your Shopkick account. Finally this great gift card offer will be added to the “My Stuff” section of your Shopkick app. You will get a FREE $2 Target gift card on your next Walk-in to Target.
Then once you open the app, you will want to find the look book pages from all the companies. Start flipping through all of them and from time to time you will get a screen with a surprise (see pic below) . Click on it and you will either get a free Kick point….
Or you may get a product to add to your bonus board. Once you get 5 of the same product, you get kick points.
Also in some of the store pages, you will get offers for free kick points just for walking into the store (you will need to activate it by clicking through the pages of that stores look book before going into the store). I got offers from Macys, Old Navy, Target, Best Buy and American Eagle.
Lastly, you may get offers for kick points when you scan items in a store (I got several including one for Stride Gum at Victoria’s Secret – it is supposed to be by the counter).
Once you get enough points, you can cash out for gift cards from places like Target, Starbucks, etc.
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? Sign up to ShopKick NOW