Last Saturday I headed out with my son to Bands, Brew and BBQ at SeaWorld Orlando! During this event the park hosts rockin’ concerts on Saturdays and Sundays from Feb 9 through March 3.
Make sure you come hungry because they will have a HUGE selection of different BBQ to feast on. Plus if you love a good brew, you can buy a ”Craft Brew Sampler” tag for $21 where you can sample 10 different beers at any of the huts.
My tip for you for the concert portion…. Get to your seats early if you want to be up front. The pavillion starts to fill up hours before the show. Or you can buy a VIP experience for $39.99 which includes a meal and upclose seating. However, no matter where you sit, you will get a great show !!!
The 2013 Bands, Brew & BBQ concert line-up includes:
- Saturday, February 9 - Chris Young with Jerrod Niemann
- Sunday, February 10 - Merle Haggard
- Saturday, February 16 – The Beach Boys
- Sunday, February 17 - Styx
- Saturday, February 23 – Big & Rich
- Sunday, February 24 - Third Eye Blind
- Saturday, March 2 - Daryl Hall and John Oates
- Sunday, March 3 – Darius Rucker
- Saturday, March 9 - Michael McDonald
- Sunday, March 10 - Josh Turner
- Saturday, March 16 - Rodney Atkins with Uncle Kracker
- Sunday, March 17 – Sheryl Crow