WHEW just got back from Publix… had to do one final deal while the gas card coupon was still good…
- 3 filets of salmon $10.99
- 3 avacados 99¢ each
- sliced mushrooms $2.50
- 4 Red Delicious apples $2.67
- 4 Coke 12 packs B2G1 $5.49, used (3) Free Coke Product 12-pack coupons from MyCokeRewards
- 2 country crock sides, used (2) manuf $1/1 Country Crock Side dish plus (2) $1/1 Hormel Country Crock Side Target coupon
- 2 Sundown Folic Acid vitamins $3.79 each, used store $5/2 coupon from green flier and $1/1 insert coupon and $2/1 Sundown Vitamins coupon
- Dry Idea deodorant $4.49, used Free coupon from company
- Soft Scrub cleaner $3.29, used Free coupon from company
- $50 gas card (not pictured), used $10 off coupon from weekly flier
Paid $54.83 after tax
**I just noticed the cashier took off the full value of the Coke products
That brings my grand total for the week to $141 spent for…
$150 in gas cards, (25) coke product 12-packs, (2) pints So Delicious Frozen Dessert, (2) packs Finagle a Bagels, (2) cream cheese, (4) vitamins, (4) Country Crock sides, (4) Duncan Hines frosting flavor mixes, (2) bags Banquet chicken nuggets (BONUS SIZE), (6) wet dog foods, (4) cans Planters peanuts, (3) Bananas, (2) Oscar Mayer Pulled Pork lunch meat, (2) Honey Maid graham crackers, Pepsi Next 2-liter, Dry Idea deodorant, Soft Scrub cleaner, (3) filets of salmon, (3) avacados, sliced mushrooms and (4) Red Delicious apples.
As you can see, I spent less than the value of the gas cards AND I got a TON of food including Salmon and produce !!!