Finish Detergent or Rinse Try Me Free Rebate

finish-rebate

Check your SmartSource insert from today (10/20) for a Free Finish product rebate…

Purchase either Finish Quantum (10 ct), Finish Powerball/Gelpacs (7 ct, 12 ct or 20 ct) and/or Finish Rinse Aid (8.5 oz) between 10/20/13 and 11/16/13 and get your money back  (up to $4.50 on each).

Comments

1. Hi Amy I was reading the rebate and you can get a rebate for the 2 products . Am I correct?

2. I did a peelie try me free a few months ago. Am I allowed to do this one–I think I am because this one has specific purchase dates, etc. Any one know?

• Would you happen to know the address on that last one… if they are different you can definitely do it but I would think you can if the purchase dates are different

3. It’s been 8 weeks…..no rebate yet :(

• I had totally forgotten about the rebate. To my surprise I got the check for $9.49 today.

• purchases products 3/18/14 and mailed rebate right away. Never received
      anything and when I called I was given an address to resend it. This is
      July and still haven’t received even a message. I now see the same rebate
      in the Sunday paper and wonder how many other people have been
      ripped off.

4. Linda Cahoon says:

Sent my rebate in on September 3, 2013 and have not received or heard from the rebate center. Today is November 9, 2013. 9+ weeks and the rebate said allow 6-8 weeks. First time I have not received a rebate that I submitted.

5. Phyllis Frangione says:

I have not received my rebate which was mailed in September 9, 2013

6. I also sent in my rebate and have yet to receive anything from them. I cannot find where to check the status either.

• I mail by rebate on 11/12/2013 and have not received anything as well. I am trying today to find a phone number to give them a call. I always notice with rebates if you give them a call you will end up getting your check after the call. If I find a number I will let you know.

Betsy

7. I found the phone number and website for the “Finish”, Try Me Free. Their phone number is 1-800-228-4722. Of course the person that answer the phone said they had a big response and with the Holiday’s that if I did not received my check by the second week of Jan. 2014. To give them a call back and they would do an investigation. Of course I sent my rebate out in the mail on 11/12/2013. I hope this information helps everyone out.

Betsy from Virginia

8. I still have not received a check and I mailed mine near the end of October.

9. I mailed mine on Nov 12; my sister mailed hers the same day. Mine hasn’t arrived; just called my sister & hers hasn’t arrived either. Offer said to allow 6-8 weeks. Ours is just over 8 weeks, but it is still a negative customer experience when they don’t live up to their offer.

10. did not receive rebate either, just will not buy product in future

11. Heather says:

Get a life. Quit complaining and tracking dates over $9. I am sure that many of you have received your rebate checks by now. Only, now no one wants to share – just complain. Still, you got the products.

12. Robert King says:

used your coupon on 3/20/14 . bought necessary products,
    mailed in coupon. receipt, item circled to finish try me free
    grand rapids, mn on 3/21 . no response.
    if you expect people to use your product and coupon
    you should stand behind your coupon .
    I will not buy your product again .

• please contact the company with your concerns… I am just a blogger who posted about the rebate so I have no way of making this right for you

13. How does one follow up on a rebate that was never reimbursed? I submitted all required information, UPCs, etc and complied with all dates and it’s been more than 6-8 weeks, and no check yet. How can you check in on a rebate when the supplier gives no contact info?

• I am just a blogger who posted about the rebate… I have no connections with the company whatsoever

14. deborah Hull says:

Still no refund over 8 weeks

15. Sent my rebate 4/10/14 its now 7/1/14 and NO REBATE. If they can’t keep up they shouldnt have rebates. Maybe ill try Cascade next time

16. jacquelyn says:

I just called them right now because i mailed mine in on 3/19/2014 and she said they received over a half million submissions and they are processing my check, allow about 4 more weeks

17. sentmy rebate in 3/31/14 purchased between 3/16/14 and 4/12/14 postmarked by 5/31/14 did not receive anything back .PObox 22399 Grand Rapids, MN 55745 Can anyone help me on when I will receive my Rebate.

Trackbacks

1. [...] Who Said Nothing in Life is Free!  Love a bargain? Find more free [...]