Decorating for Christmas – Silhouette Use w/ Items from the Dollar Tree

NOEL-display

I wanted to share a Silhouette project I completed today using several items from the Dollar Tree.  Its such a simple project and yet cost so little.

Previously I showed you how to make Hurricane Candleholders using products from the Dollar Tree and today I picked up some metal easels/plate stands while shopping at DT to hold these N O E L Nativity tiles that I made.  Blank tiles can be purchased at any home improvement store (I actually had a huge stack in my garage from when I bought my house) and the holly was from Dollar Tree.

If you would like the “N O E L” Silhouette design, please feel free to comment on this post or email me @ pooh5497@yahoo.com and I will send them your way.

Total cost of this entire display would be around $15 (estimating the tiles cost around $1 each).

NOEL Nativity Tiles using a Silhouette Machine

Comments

1. Sandy Bryan says:

would love to have the file for the NOEL ceramic tile , Would love to do for the Christmas Holidays
    THANKS AND HAVE A BLESS DAY

2. Linda Boedeker says:

Would love to have the file for the NOEL ceramic tiles. Thank you and have a wonderful holiday season.

3. Lisa Wright says:

I would love the file for the NOEL Ceramic Tiles. I have some white or cream color tiles this is going to be AWESOME on!!!

4. Marita Schroeder says:

The tiles are so beautiful. If possible, I would love to have the file for the Noel tiles. If I start now I should have them done in time for Christmas. Thank you!

5. Please send file for Noel tiles

6. Love the NOEL tiles – if they are still available as a cut file for the Silhouette machine I would love to have a go at making a set this Christmas. Thanks

7. Helga Schröder says:

It is august and I am thinking about christmas. I would love to have the awesome file for the noel tiles and I love winnie too. Thank you

8. Cindy Yearwood says:

I would love this for my mother in law. will the files only work on silhouette? I have a cricut

9. Donna Johnson says:

Yes, please send me the NOEL tiles to use on my Silhouette. Thank you!

10. Julie fransee says:

This is so awesome! I would love the file for the tiles. Thank you!

11. Do you have the Noel tiles as a Silhouette file only? I would like to have the graphics is I can in either jpg or png. If you can send, thank you.
    Ronelle

12. I would love to make this for a Chinese auction for our nonprofit therapeutic riding program . They will love it.

13. Melodie LeFevre says:

Please send the tile images, they are beautiful
    Thank you.

14. Patricia Rowe says:

These are awesome….may I please have these files? Thank you.

15. Moni Gubka says:

I would love to have the Noel file…it is awesome!!!

16. Cora Holst says:

These are really beautiful! I would love to have the files. Thanks a lot for sharing!

17. Char Bouche says:

This is fabulous! I would love to receive the file. Thanks and God bless you for sharing!

18. Brenda Eckel says:

These are beautiful. Please send files to me. Thank you so much.

19. These are beautiful! Please email the files. I have a Cricut.
    Thank you so much!

20. These are really beautiful! May I please have these files?
    Thank you.

21. May I please have this file!! Love it! Thank you

22. May I please get the file? I really want to make this as part of a gift this Christmas :) Thank you in advance!!

23. I also sent an email to you – but I would love to do this design for the upcoming holidays.

Regards & TIA

Cathy

24. Kimberly Bushong says:

I love this project and would love the cut files. Thank you so much!

25. If it is still possible to get the files I’d love a set! Thank you so much for sharing!

26. Linda Lawhead says:

Are the NOEL files still available? Beautiful project! Would I be allowed to make a couple of sets for my church craft bazaar? Thank you!

27. Wenonah Imdorf says:

That is so beautiful;!!!! Is it still available? I would be tickled and so Thankful!!!!!

28. I would love these designs if they are still available. I, too, have a cricut, but can use SVG files. Thank you!

29. Patt Gauvreau says:

If you would please share this with me, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

30. Dottie Legg says:

Love the Noel Tiles! I would love the files if they are still available. Thank you for sharing!

31. I would love to have the NOEL file, please ❤️

32. Beth Kalbach says:

Is it too late to get on the bandwagon and request the files? These are awesome!

33. Beverly Massie says:

I would love to have the files for the Noel tiles.. These would be awesome to decoate the tables at our family gathering..

34. MARIE MUGGEO says:

Love these tiles. I would love the files!!

35. Kathleen says:

I love your tiles. I would like to make a set for our Fall Church Bazaar. Are you still filling requests for the file. If so I would appreciate them Thank you. Again I think they are beautiful.

36. THIS IS STUNNING! I would love to make this for my church. Could I please have the noel file? Thank you!

37. I would love the NOEL cut file. I love it and already have the tiles. Yea!