I just wanted to share my latest DIY craft project… Glitter Glass Emoji Christmas Ornaments that I made with my Silhouette Machine. Aren’t they just the cutest ?!?!
All you need is:
- Floor “Finish” (any brand works as long as it says “finish” and is not just a cleaner)
- Fine yellow glitter (I like the Martha Steward brand the best)
- Silhouette permanent vinyl (black, white and red)
- Silhouette Premium Transfer Paper With Grid (not pictured)
- Glass ornaments (I chose the Glass Disc Ornaments because it is easier to apply vinyl to them)
Interested in making these? Read my post on how to make DIY Glass Glitter Ornaments Using a Silhouette Machine. If you want the emoji file, leave a comment or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org