DIY Glitter Glass Emoji Christmas Ornaments Made w/ Silhouette Machine

Glitter Glass Emoji Christmas Ornaments

I just wanted to share my latest DIY craft project…  Glitter Glass Emoji Christmas Ornaments that I made with my Silhouette Machine.  Aren’t they just the cutest ?!?!

All you need is:

Interested in making these? Read my post on how to make DIY Glass Glitter Ornaments Using a Silhouette Machine.  If you want the emoji file, leave a comment or email me at pooh5497@yahoo.com

Comments

1. These are adorable! I would love to have the emoji file please :)

2. I LOVE these!!! I’d love to have the file. ❤️❤️ These are too cute!! Thanks!

3. Linda fernandez says:

this file is the cutest!! Looking forward to making these :) Absolutely creative!! Can you please send me the file?

4. these are so awesome. Can you please share the emoji file?

5. So CUTE!

Could you please send me the file, too?

Thank you!

6. Can you please share this file with me too? Thank you

7. Too adorbs! Can you please share the file with me? I would love this!

8. Love these!!! Could you please send me the file? Thanks so much

9. Hi, these are awesome, would love the file.

10. I would love the file

11. I would love the file please!

12. could you please send me the file?

thank you.

13. Since you are sharing your emoji file I would love to have it….thanks in advance

14. katelyn haag says:

these are so amazing! ive been searching for the file and cannot find them! could you please send them to me? :)

15. elize du preez says:

Wow this is awesome. Would you please share your file with me?

16. Love it!!! I would love it if you would share the file with me!!! Thank you!

17. These are adorable! What a great idea. Can you share the file?

18. Love these! Could I please get the file. Would also love the Grinch and Jack Skellington from your site!!

19. Amy Thompson says:

Hi! This is so cute! I would love the file please!!

20. Jennifer says:

I would love this emoji file. Can you send me the file? I would love it.
    Those ornaments are great!

21. Would you mind sharing the file with me. These are so cute

22. Amy Hall says:

These are so cute! Could you send me emoji file please?

23. Rae Rankin says:

I would love the file if you would share. I’m doing an emoji birthday party for my daughter and these are fantastic!!

24. I would love the file please. Thank u so much

25. I would love this file if you are still sharing! Making xmas ornaments and these are awesome. Thank you.

26. I would love the file. Thank you.

27. would love the file if still available

28. These are the cutest! Are you still giving the file out?? Would love it if you are thanks!

29. These are too cute. I would love to have this file.

30. Dawn Evanko says:

These are so CUTE!!! I would love to have the Emoji cut file Thank you so MUCH!!

31. Adorable! I would love the emoji file if you’re still giving it out. Thanks!

32. If you still are giving out the file . .. I would love to make these for my daughter’s cheerleading team. Thank you very much. Happy Christmas in July.

33. This post has just come thru my feed. I would love to have the emoji patterns. You wouldn’t happen to have the one with the “nerd” glasses? A young man in our church lost his life to leukemia a year ago and that has become the little emoji when remembering Hudson.

34. I would like the emoji file please.

35. Could I please get the file too? Please.

36. O this is so cute. I love it. Is it possible that you can sent me also the emoji file? Thanks!

37. I love these. Will you please send me the file? Thank you very much!

38. My daughter is obsessed with emojis, could I please have this file?

39. hi, would love the file if your still sharing it, thanks hun

40. If you are still sending the emoji files I would love to get it too, thank you!

41. I would love to have the emoji file, please!

42. Can you point us in the direction for the file? Thank you

43. Courtney Upchurch says:

Absolutely LOVE these! Would love to have the file if you are still sharing. Thank you!!

44. Jaime calvert says:

Is it possible to still get the file? Thank you so much.

45. Me too plz?

46. Mindi Friedland says:

I would love a copy of the emoji file if still available please! Thanks so much.

47. If you are still sharing the file for the emoji faces I would just love it, so I can make these for my nieces and nephews. Thanks so much.

48. If you are still sharing this file, I would love to have a copy! They are just too cute!

49. can you sent me the file too…love this thanks

50. I would really like the pattern. My granddaughter would love these. Thank you.

51. Would you mind sending me the file as well? Thank you!

52. Hi, your emoji faces are just wonderful, would it be possible to send me the file so I can make for my children. Thank you.

53. i would like the files too please. Thank you so much

54. Love these!! Any way you would send me the file for my daughter? Thank you.

55. I am very interested in this file please.

56. Monica Holloway says:

If you are still sharing the emoji file my son would love to make these for his Grandma. It’s a inside joke for them. Thanks in advance.

57. Could I please have the emoji file. Thank You so much

58. Hello

Could you please send me your emoji file? We have a craft fair at school we could use them for.. Ijust love your ornaments. Thank you!
    Diane

59. Tara Jarrett says:

Your ornaments are so cute. I’d love your face file. My daughter is going to an emoji party. THANKS, PS found you on pinterest.

60. Please can I have that images file please x

61. Georgia Blair says:

Yes, where can I find the file?

62. Please send me the file.

Thanks

63. Denise Thomas says:

So cute! Would these work on a Portrait? If so I would love the file. Please and thank you!

64. These are so cute and would be a perfect gift for my niece for Christmas! If you are still sharing the file for the emoticons, I would love to have a copy please. Thank you!

65. Would love to have the emoji file if still available. Thank you!

66. Lola Preece says:

Can I please have the file?

67. Megan Knauer says:

Would you be able to send me the emoji file as well? They are so cute!

68. Could I please have the emojies file, thank you

69. Renee Mac says:

I would appreciate the emoji cut file also. Thanks!

70. I would love be the file as well

71. Christie Dodson says:

These ornaments are so cute! Can you please send the file?

72. Melissa Wisniewski says:

Would love the file if you are willing to share.

73. Hi would you be able to send me this file. I love it

74. Hi there- I’d like to receive the emoji file if it’s still available. Thanks! :)

75. Good Afternoon,
    Would you mind sending me the emoji file? I LOVE them! My 8 year old daughter is obsessed!!!

76. Pamela henderson says:

I would love these files. My granddaughter wants an emoji birthday party. Thanks for sharing. Good job

77. These are adorable! I would love a copy of your file on these, plus the grinch if possible! Thanks in advance :)

78. Donna Snell says:

These are so cute. My thirteen year old daughger and friends love emoji’s, if you are still sharing the file can you send it to me. Thank you in advance.

79. I love your ornaments! Can you send me the file for the faces? Thanks!

80. I am NOT crafty! I would love to BUY these! : )

81. Shelley holland says:

May I please have the emoji file if it’s still available?

82. I’d appreciate the file as well! Thanks!

83. So amazingly adorable!! Are you still sharing the file? I would be so grateful if you are!

84. Hi, are these files still available? Thank you!

85. These are so fun! I’d love the emoji file when you get the chance, please and thank you!

86. please sene me this file, so adorable

87. please send me the file, thank you!

88. WoW, there great!
    Would love the file, Can you sent it please?

89. My daughter would LOVE these!
    Can you please send me your file!
    Thank you so much for sharing!

90. What a great project for my girls. I would love the file. Thank you!!

91. Isabel Camacho says:

I would love the file please

92. I like the emojis, please send me the file for those

93. This is a great idea to do for the schools craft workshop. Can you please send me the file? Thanks so much!

94. Wow these are adorable – can you please send me the file. Thanks

95. These are great!! Would you please share the file with me? Thanks! :-)

96. Dawn Dissette says:

I would love the file too, please and thank you!!

97. These are adorable. Wondering if you are still offering the svg file. If so, will you please send it to me too?!?

98. These are the best ornaments ever! My 8 year old daughter is throwing a holiday party and I know the girls would love to make these. I showed her a picture of your ornaments and she got so excited. Can you please send me the emoji file if it’s available?

99. Would love the file.

100. Looove the emojis can I please have the file. Thank you

101. My daughter would love these! Would u please send me the file. Thank you in advance!

102. I would really appreciate the emoji file please.

103. Kellys Ashcraft says:

Can you send me the emotional file please? MY daughter is in love with these.

104. These are awesome!! Would I be able to get a copy of the file please!?:)

105. I love love love these emoji ornaments. I would love the file if you’re still sharing.

106. These are adorable. I’d love to have the file too!

107. Stacey Davis says:

Can you please send me the emoji file too? Thanks

108. Gina Wainwright says:

Would love to make these for my son….can you share the info?