The Yankee Candle Relaxing Rituals™ line offers 5 mood states and are available in two candle forms, as well as in a reed diffuser and warming oil kit, allowing consumers to choose and blend the scents to their liking.
The Five (5) moods include:
NEW Uplift – To feel rejuvenated. A blend of Grapefruit, Lemon, Ginger.
- Calm – To feel relaxed. A blend of Vanilla, Lavender and Sandalwood.
- Comfort – To feel cozy. A blend of Rose, Cardamom and Cedarwood.
- Tranquil – To feel at peace. A blend of Spearmint, Water Lily and Sea Salt.
- Refresh – To feel awake. A blend of Mandarin, Sage and Eucalyptus.
I received the Uplift Yankee Candle and absolutely LOVE the sweet fruity scent. It makes me want spring to get here ASAP. Also because it has a double wick, it burned a lot more evenly than single wick large candles tend to do. I am thinking this would be a great item to put in a Mother’s Day gift basket (is it too soon to start thinking about that right now ???)
Each mood state is available in the following forms:
- Tumbler Candle 6 oz – $15.99 MSRP
- Two-Wick Candle 11 oz – $19.99 MSRP
- Tarts® wax melt or Samplers® votive – $1.99 MSRP
- Reed Diffuser Blending Kit – $29.99 MSRP
- Reed Diffuser Refill – $9.99 MSRP
- Fragrance Oils Blending Kit – $34.99 MSRP
- Fragrance Oil Refill – $7.99 MSRP
- Tri-Votive Holder – $7.99 MSRP
- Oil Warmer – $9.99 MSRP
- Wax Melt Warmer – $14.99 MSRP
The Yankee Candle Relaxing Rituals are available at more than 500 Yankee Candle retail stores, at YankeeCandle.com and in select specialty retailers.
To learn more about Yankee Candle and the new Relaxing Rituals™ fragrance, Uplift, visit YankeeCandle.com, @TheYankeeCandle on Instagram and TheYankeeCandle on Pinterest. Or join the conversation on TheYankeeCandleCompany Facebook page or @theyankeecandle on Twitter.
Now onto the giveaway…
One reader is going to win an Uplift Relaxing Rituals Yankee Candle of their own.
To enter, leave a comment stating when you like to burn a candle to relax.
I will give you additional entries for each of the following:
- Follow WhoSaidNothingInLifeisFree on Twitter (leave a comment stating that you did so)
- Follow WhoSaidNothinginLifeisFree on Pinterest (leave a comment stating that you did so)
- Like WhoSaidNothinginLifeisFree on Facebook (leave a comment stating that you did so)
- Subscribe to the WhoSaidNothinginLifeisFree Daily emails (leave a comment stating that you did so)
I will end this giveaway on 3/19 at 5 pm EST
Disclosure: I was given the candle featured in this post to facilitate my review. All opinions are 100% mine and not influenced in any way.