- 20 Krystal Burgers
- 2¼ cup diced celery
- 1 small onion diced
- 2¼ tsp thyme
- 2¼ tsp sage
- 2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- ¼ to ¾ cup chicken broth
- Order a steamer pack of 24 Krystal burgers
- Tear 20 burgers into small pieces and place in bowl with all seasonings, onion and celery
- Add chicken broth until wet
- Preheat oven to 350, place stuffing in baking pan and bake for 45 min covered in foil
- Remove foil and bake for an additional 15 minutes to brown top
- Enjoy !
*********************** Now onto the giveaway…
One reader is going to win a prize pack that includes measuring cups, a baking pan, a coupon for a $3 off steamer pack, to create the Krystal stuffing, and a Krystal apron as well as two free combo number ones.
To enter, leave a comment stating whether you have signed up to the Krystal Club yet.
I will give you additional entries for each of the following:
- Follow WhoSaidNothingInLifeisFree on Twitter (leave a comment stating that you did so)
- Follow WhoSaidNothinginLifeisFree on Pinterest (leave a comment stating that you did so)
- Tweet about this giveaway (leave a comment stating that you did so)
- Subscribe to the WhoSaidNothinginLifeisFree Daily emails (leave a comment stating that you did so)
I will end this giveaway on 11/23 at 5 pm EST
Disclosure: I was given the products featured in this post to facilitate my review. All opinions are 100% mine and not influenced in any way.